Sunday, February 22, 2009

i'm officially a newbie

so i decided since the rest of the world is giving in, it's probably my turn. However, it could be months before i tell anyone about this... if i ever tell anyone at all. I have been pretty hesitant to even make an attempt at this for several reasons. who needs one more thing to do? i have 2 email accounts, facebook, myspace, reading everyone else's blogs, and after all that, still trying to fit in some face-to-face interactions with those around me. but my number one reason for holding out is fear that i won't have anything to blog about. All of my friends that do this are married, and it's mostly a way for them to post pictures and stories about every cute thing their kids do. or their new homes and decorating projects. or vacations to far ends of the earth. mine isn't gonna contain any of these things. i am a 27-year old single person that works way too much, and doesn't take vacations because i can't get time off. however, i tend to keep myself pretty entertained, so i'm gonna see what i can do with this. just give me a little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment